A RETIREE died when a fire engulfed his house along 378 Sampaguita St., Juna Subdivision Monday night.

The police report said Johnny Nidea, 64, married, and a retired overseas Filipino worker, died when a fire burned down his house.

The investigation report said the fire started at the room of the victim when discarded cigarettes caused his beddings to burn.

The victim suffered suffocation leading to his death. His body was brought to the Cosmopolitan Funeral Parlor.

The Bureau of Fire Protection (BFP) declared fire controlled at about 30 minutes later

The post Retiree dies in fire appeared first on Mindanao Times.


Source: Mindanao Times ( https://mindanaotimes.com.ph/2021/02/10/retiree-dies-in-fire/#utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=retiree-dies-in-fire)